Sales Consultant Position for Mississippi
SIVAD is the South’s premiere resource of advanced educational technologies, curriculum, and training materials that meet local, state, and national educational and industrial standards. SIVAD has made it our mission to identify and bring the latest and most advanced educational technologies from companies around the world so educators can lead in their classrooms, labs and communities. SIVAD was among the first to introduce the transformative technologies of companies like Amatrol (industrial), FANUC (robotics), and now DeskTop Metal (3-D printing of metal parts). SIVAD provides comprehensive insight and local knowledge of worldwide solutions. This includes consulting on our products, installing, and training our customers to make sure you optimize your educational technology.
We are seeking a highly qualified individual who will be responsible for a full time sales position in the state of Mississippi. This individual would need to have a good working knowledge of educational institutions. Must be highly organized and a dedicated worker who is self-motivated.
- This position would have a local home office to cover Mississippi.
- Sales would include Educational Institutions, State Educational Departments, Correctional Facilities, and
some Industry in Mississippi.
- Some overnight travel would be required.
- Analyzing market opportunities
- Working in conjunction with Suppliers we represent both in the field and in other forms of
- Attending trade shows and conferences.
- Participation in installation & training of customer purchases.
SIVAD provides a base annual salary plus commission based on revenue achieved. Benefits include health care, retirement plan, vacation and paid expenses based on SIVAD travel.